Saturday, January 20, 2007

This is for Donnie McDaniel




Game day is Sunday, Jan. 22 Bears vs NOLA Saints. And, I confess, if Rex Grossman doesn't learn to plant his feet in the next 24 hours, I fear that my beloved Bears will go home.

But nevertheless, I bleed Black and Orange, I hope the Bears kick butt tomorrow, and so I sing with full voice:

BEAR DOWN, CHICAGO BEARS

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Make every play, clear the way to victory!

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
Put up a fight with a might so fearlessly!

We'll never forget the way you thrilled the nation
With your T-formation

Bear Down, Chicago Bears
And let them know why you're wearing the crown!

You're the pride and joy of Illinois,
Chicago Bears, Bear Down!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh no you didn't!!!!! After this weekend, you will have a broken heart.

Peacechick Mary said...

Good luck to you and da Barsssss!

Donnie McDaniel said...

Who Dat?????

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

In a spirit of fun and competition, I must say, Go Saints. Drew Brees grew up in my school district. (I mean, I paid for his schooling through my taxes, I am too old to go to school with the boy.) I must support
The Saints, an incredible team that has survived Katrina, a Drew Brees, my hometown boy. Go Saints!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Diva,
The famous Dallas Cowboys football coach who was famous for wearing a hat was Tom Landry.

DivaJood said...

We're going to the Super Bowl!

And, just to make a bit of history, Lovie Smith, Bears Head Coach, is the first African American Head Coach to take a team to the Super Bowl. It could not happen to a nicer man.

THANKS Karena. Tom Landry. Of course.