Friday, June 20, 2008

Friday Granddaughter Blogging



Well, my gramma is uspet because the Chicago Cubs have lost three games in a row to Tampa and now they have to play the Chicago White socks at home and we don't like the white socks at all I like pink socks but they don't play baseball. But the Cubs and the white socks are both in first place and Carlos can't pitch cause his shoulder is sore so it is Ted Lilly and my gramma is neeresvos worried. I am learning how to catch a big beach ball its fun and I like water aboons more than blow up aboons. You can throw water aboons, but regaler aboons you have to tie on a string and they float.

5 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Cubs still have a top-flight run differential. If Zambrano stays healthy - they really should have him skip a start to be safe - the Cubs are definitely the best team in the NL. But they're also the Cubs. ;-)

DivaJood said...

Randal, it has been a CENTURY since the Cubs won a World Series. Everyone else has broken their respective curses. Why not the Cubs? I mean, really?

Randal Graves said...

Not counting the 85 Bears and the 91, 92, 93, 96, 97 and 98 Bulls, huh. No sympathy for you!

DivaJood said...

Football is football, and Basketball is basketball, and each has a place (as does Hockey.)(although I gave up on hockey once they expanded from the original six teams. Now THAT was a game.) Right now, it is baseball season, and I breathe Chicago Cubs. Come winter, it will be all about the Bears - especially if they dump that yahoo Rex Grossman.

I'm merely seasonal, that's all.

The Future Was Yesterday said...

"I like pink socks but they don't play baseball"
Neither do the White Sox - at least in this just concluded series!:)