Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday Grandbaby blogging

My baba is feeling okay, but she's all sore and grouchy. She was way too busy at work yesterday, and the bandage over the thingyplace made her skin all icky like a burn or something. She thinks she'll have results before Labor Day cause it took four months to get the biopsy scheduled but really it should be Monday or Tuesday or Wednesday. She is too lazy to put up my picture because her hard drive is a mess and this is her laptop and the pictures are still on the camera and her hard drive so she's not putting up my picture today and she probably won't post much for a couple more days but she says not to worry and thank you. I left her a phone message and I sang "Nerdernerder AAAY-GEEE" which was a song I was singing to Elmo.

Bye bye. Don't forget A28, Impeach.

13 comments:

Donnie McDaniel said...

No need for the pic, we already know how cute she is!

TFLS said...

You've been in my prayers, honey. It will all be fine - I just know it!

Peacechick Mary said...

I've been thinking of you as well and didn't want to pester. Take care and blowing kisses to grandbaby!

Pursey Tuttweiler said...

Nerdernerdernerder AAA-GEEE, how delightful! Thanks for keeping us posted on Baba and I hope
Baba's sore spot goes away soon and that she has a relaxing weekend.

Agi said...

four months! well, hang in there. the grandbaby is right about the "impeach" part.

Unknown said...

Hang in there..your in our thoughts and prayers..and thats a powerful thing..at least to me it is.

DivaJood said...

Donnie McDaniel, thank you. She is a cutie. Plus she's an imp.

TFLS, I appreciate the good thoughts. It means a lot. Plus, the energy works.

PC Mary, I was at work on Thursday and Friday, and was a complete grouch. I about bit a client's head off yesterday. Who knew a little thing like bandaid rash would hurt more than the biopsy?

Pursey, Ellie Bean sings as off key as I do. It's quite funny.

Agi, not really four months. Should be early this week. As for the Impeach part, please it can't happen soon enough. The hits just keep on coming.

Dusty, that is a powerful thing, prayer and good energy - they work. I don't know how, but they do.

Tina said...

From one on-the-mend liberal to another, I'm sending your Baba plenty of healthy hugs and well wishes thru the internets tubes.

DivaJood said...

Hi Tina, how is Lil Man? He's adorable, I already know that. Next March 18th, we have to do a cyber double birthday party for Lil Man and Ellie Bean.

Donnie McDaniel said...

BTW DivaJood, when you get to feeling better, how would you like to front page at The Democratic Daily?

DivaJood said...

Donnie, sure. When I'm less cranky? As if THAT's going to happen. Hah. Between Gonzo, and Wolfowitz, and Iraq, I am mad as hell.

robin andrea said...

How did I miss this post? Sometimes the RSS feed just does not tell me what's up.

Thinking of you.

DivaJood said...

Robin Andrea, what is the RSS feed and what does it do?