Friday, October 10, 2008

A message from the secretary of Strawberries and cream




Gramma likes this pikshure ame coz it looks like I giving a speech. I like it too coz I rode my big wheel an I like it it pink. I made a apple pie with my mommy we went to the apple fesval, an I go downa really big slide. So we made a pie. An we don't much like the new ads Senator McCain is running coz they aren't true about Bill Ayers an Rezko an The Bailout an as much as I like Strawberries I think Senator Obama has to talk about McCain's scandal. I mean the S&L scandal but so Obama's got a new ad that starts today about it. It's long. I don't have time to look at it now, I have to go to skool.

9 comments:

Dean Wormer said...

Excellent political advice all packed onto one cute, bigwheel-riding munchkin. Nice.

DivaJood said...

Dean, I could eat her up.

Randal Graves said...

She'd be able to sell snake oil. It's a good thing we aren't selling snake oil.

DivaJood said...

RG, she can sell snow to an eskimo. That's something.

Anonymous said...

Good thing the McCain campaign doesn't have her working for them. Obama would be trounced.

okjimm said...

I think the secrateryish omnipotinetnish of strawsberries is gotzta be one-ish the most remarkable type peoples in the unviversery.... or such.

Lulu Maude said...

The secretary of strawberries and cream! Too good.

And it's great to watch her grow.

Anonymous said...

It's good thing she's working the Diva/Jood campaign. Otherwise, Obama would have this election all sewn up.

Billie Greenwood said...

Diva, I adore these posts. How you capture her speech patterns amazes me every single time.