Saturday, October 18, 2008

What an honor

The amazing Liquid AND my beloved Utah Savage have seen fit to bestow these two honors on l'il ole me. I'm really quite surprised, and grateful for this. Liquid is a real artist; Utah is one of the most colorful writers on the interwebs. They are both quite wonderful, so this means a lot. I'm humbled.





Uber (synonym to Super)Amazing Blog Award is a blog award given to sites who:

~ inspire you
~ make you smile and laugh
~ or maybe gives amazing information
~ a great read
~ has an amazing design
~ and any other reasons you can think of that makes them uber amazing!

The rules (there are always rules) of this award are:

* Put the logo on your blog or post.
* Nominate at least 5 blogs (can be more) that for you are Uber Amazing!
* Let them know that they have received these Uber Amazing awards by commenting on their blog.

Once again, spreading the linky-love, and there are so many bloggers I adore. Amazing designs, great reads, inspiring, humorous, you name it. So I'm going to pick a few.

1. Dr. Monkey Von Munkerstein even though he's also running for President. I will beat him, but I have to honor his blog.

2. Distributorcap, NY treads the balance between informative, and funny, and is brilliant.

3. FranIAm tackles real matters of faith, and I feel like she's my sister.

4. The Pagan Sphinx reminds me that we must have a world filled with art. And art needs to be examined.

5. Susan, phansythat is another real artist. I love her ink drawings, and her stories. I love her silk paintings. She's wonderful.

6. and of course, my campaign manager and poet laureate, Randal even though I've given him tons of raises (hey, 5 times zero is still a raise.)

What the hell - anyone on my blogroll deserves these awards.

Go forth and read, people!

12 comments:

Distributorcap said...

thank you
thank you
thank you


actually i do get humbled when other people say i make them a little smarter or laugh a little more -- we need a lot more of that in this world

so i truly thank you

eProf2 said...

Deserving awards, Diva. Congratulations.

Randal Graves said...

Now I feel bad for demanding another raise. In my defense, zero doesn't go as far as it used to.

Without the tubes, we'd have to talk real people and that's scary.

Utah Savage said...

Doubly good. You deserve nothing but the best.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thanks so much for this honor. I only hope that I can live up to your lavish praise. You rock sister.

Unknown said...

Randal: :-D I dig your comment! :-)

Diva-Luv. Linky love from Diva-Luv! Now that's an honor! What a witty, articulate, brainy lady you are. And...adorable. :-)

Thank you for these. Especially considering the criteria and the quality of the other recipients.

I always love going to Utah and I don't visit there enough and, damn, I should!

Thank you Diva. You are and always will be my first choice for the presidency. :-)

Oh...do I really get both awards?

Love and Peace,
Gina

P.S. I'm a little behind on the awards/meme thing, so give me a bit, ok?

Katie Schwartz said...

MAZEL TOV! You deserve it, DivaJood :) I love the bloggers you bestowed this award on.

Joe said...

Congratulations on the well-deserved accolades, you!

Fran said...

Oh my dear Diva, you are my sister indeed!

I am humbled and grateful to find my name here, thank you.

Billie Greenwood said...

I'm proud of you, Diva, for these honors--which you surely deserve. Congratulations! Your awardees are equally gifted. Kudos to all.

susan said...

Thanks so much jood! It was very kind of you to include me with your other talented friends and co-bloggers. I've visited some and know of the rest and will go by.

Many congratulations to you for awards very well deserved.

rdl said...

Congrats!!