Friday, October 17, 2008

A Message from The Secretary of Strawberries & Cream



Hi my gramma gotta new kitty his name is Mr Bean but she don' havany picksures yet cause she's lazy and besides there's Mr. John McCain's friend Joe The Not Plumber to talk bout. Mr. John McCain doesn't do too well vetting peeples too much. Samuel "Joe the Plumber" Wurzelbacher is really not a plumber at all. So but he also seems to owe some back taxes too. An he doesn't have a liesenze thingy that sez he can be a plumber. I don wan him to work on my mommy's toilets because he's not really a plumber and we need to fix the back bafroom. So but he wanted to know about if he buys this bizness and it makes $250000 a year wud his taxes go up but they wudn't and that's good caus he owes about $1200 in back taxes anyways.

An Joe-the-not-plumber has the same last name as Robert M. Wurzelbacher Jr., the son-in-law of Charles Keating of the infamous "Keating Five" scandal but nobody's really proven that he's related to Robert M. Wurzelbacher Jr. but lotsa peeples think he is related but I don know for sure. If they is related then that's kinda stoopid of Mr. John McCain but he's a meanie man an I don much like him. An look what he does, he tries to grab anybody's behind.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha ha!! Adorable... So, Mr. Bean it is, eh?

Is that ass-grabber pic McCain's "Dukakis in the army tank" moment?

LOL!

Liquid said...

You tickle me!

Come see...........I've got a couple of "happies" for you over at my place!

Make it a wonderous weekend!

dguzman said...

That grandbaby sure is smart.

Anonymous said...

I met her DG. Diva introduced us a little over a month ago when I was in Chicago. She's a real smarty that Miss Strawberry. And she knows when someone's trying to flush a bad load of crap down a broken toilet like John McCain did with this Joe-the-Plumber nonsense.

John McCain = Best Political Vetter

Randal Graves said...

This is the best case against Joe the Plumber I've read yet. And though I'm always thrilled to see that glimpse of McTongue once more, you've got to admit it's quite the contrast from the criminal cuteness of the Secretary herself.

Billie Greenwood said...

TIGF! TG4tSoS&C!

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

That's it. I'm writing in her name on the ballot on Nov. 4th.

Utah Savage said...

Your granddaughter is a great writer.

Life As I Know It Now said...

Your granddaughter is smarter than that guy sticking out his tongue and acting all freaky.