1. Clothes Shop: Turley Road in Chicago. Yes, it's true. A hip designer in the Windy City. Also, caBI.
2. Furniture Shop: Hmmm. I haven't got a clue how to answer this. I used to like antiques, so I would rummage various antique stores. Now I want to sell everything I own, every stick of furniture and start over with just a more relaxed, beach-cottage look. So I dunno.
3. Sweet: are ya kidding me? Chocolat. It's a food group.
4. City: Well, I live in San Pedro, California, which is really Los Angeles. I LOVE Chicago, but it's too fucking cold. So there.
5. Drink: well, not since July 18, 1988. Oh, that's not what you meant. Okay, then it's gotta be Root Beer.
6. Music: I could listen to Yo-Yo Ma all day long. I mean, forever.
7. TV Series: toss-up between Sex and the City and The Sopranos. Oh, unless you mean currently? Um. Oh. Er.
8. Film: This is really, really, really hard. I love films. From Casablanca to Lawrence of Arabia; from Oklahoma to Singin in the Rain; from It Happened One Night to Gone With The Wind; from Dogma to Die Hard - I really can't pick just one. However, for 2008, I really loved Burn After Reading.
9. Workout: I walk. I try to get in 3 miles every day. Really.
10: Pastries: Chocolate cake. Yum. Yum. Yum.
Update: Dammital, Distributorcap noticed I forgot #11. Here it is:
11. Coffee: not for me. Tea all the way. Robust, Irish Breakfast. Yum.
Now I have to pick five
Go forth, spread the meme.