Saturday, August 16, 2008

Wowzer!

It seems that while I was at a conference, the wonderful Okjimm bestowed me with this gorgeous award:

Kick Ass Blogger Award

As always, there are rules. I'm running for Prezilnet, so I have to follow some semblance of rules. Here they are:

1) Choose five other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers” (This one is tough, because most of the bloggers I love have already gotten this award.)
2) Let them know that they have received an award.
3) Link back to both the person who awarded you and also to MammaDawg.
4) Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment.

So, who to pick, who to pick:

1) Mathman, of When Will I Use This? is indeed a teacher, and deserving of this award. His blog is eclectic, and he is a real, true teacher.

2) DK Raed, Redheaded Wisdom is a beautiful mix of humor, politics, and personal. I consider her a friend, though we've never met.

3) Enigma4Ever, of Watergate Summer really is a hope-mongerer - her blog is gentle, and she's a loving soul.

4) I really love Spartacus, of My Saturday Evening Post. He's another mix of personal and political, but the way he talks about his kids is what does it for me. He is a real father.

5) Dianne, of Forks Off The Moment is all about the creative life. Her images are amazing. She's got it going on.


There you have it. I would have given out tons more, but I am trying to spread the love.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

Diva,

Thanks for the award. The are some that I would like to award with an ass kicking instead of the kick ass award. Thanks, again Mathman.

enigma4ever said...

ahhh thank you...I wanted to give to you too.....darn..Well you are still a Kickass Blogger...yes indeedy....I love your blog...maybe a year from now we won't have to be kicking so much ass eh?

( I survived the Faithless forum ....phew...)

Mary Ellen said...

Yay! Diva is back! Good thing you returned, this campaigning stuff is hard work and you know how much I hate hard work.

Congrats on the award, kiddo! Don't you love kicking ass? It's so invigorating!

susan said...

Congrats from me too and welcome back. Your choices are all great.

Distributorcap said...

when i vote for you there wont be a chad hanging around will there?

Anonymous said...

Thanks Diva! I was out playing softball last night so I didn't catch it until this morning.

Fran said...

Well it is great that okjimm bestowed this most deserved award upon you, but he was neither the only one nor the first one to do so...

So receive more- give more!!

Randal Graves said...

There's so much ass kicking going on, I bet cushion sales go through the roof this week. Stimulate that economy!

DivaJood said...

Mathman, I agree - I would love to give an ass-kicking to the present administration, for example.

Enigma, it was a wild week, and I missed all y'all. What was the faithless forum?

Mary Ellen, I am so proud of you for picking up the slack whilst I was at the conference. This is why you are the ideal VEEP. Since neither of us actually wants to work, we're a perfect team.

Susan, thank you. I appreciate it. I was trying to spread it to people who've not gotten the award. It's getting hard to do.

Distrib, I don't know if Chad will want to hang around. Is he cute?

Spartz, funny. Out playing softball, catch, hah. Of course, it was late at night that I even attempted to catch up.

FranIAm, I thank you! Really, I do! I wonder if I will be accused of kickbacks from my opponent, Dr. Z?

Randal, that's what we're all about - stimulating the economy, after all.

Dianne said...

wow Jood! thank you! I think so much of you and I'm so happy Pagan brought us together :)

It means a lot to me that you enjoy my 'stuff'.

DivaJood said...

Dianne, you're a big inspiration with your writing and images. Pagan did good!

Life As I Know It Now said...

You have been known to kick some butt now haven't you? ;)

D.K. Raed said...

This is an honor, Diva ... although lately I have probably been kissing ass much more than kicking ...

DivaJood said...

Lib, I like to kick butt. It's such a sense of accomplishment.

DK, I know you're really an ass kicker, and you deserve it.