It seems that while I was at a conference, the wonderful Okjimm bestowed me with this gorgeous award:
As always, there are rules. I'm running for Prezilnet, so I have to follow some semblance of rules. Here they are:
1) Choose five other bloggers that you feel are “Kick Ass Bloggers” (This one is tough, because most of the bloggers I love have already gotten this award.)
2) Let them know that they have received an award.
3) Link back to both the person who awarded you and also to MammaDawg.
4) Visit the Kick Ass Blogger Club HQ to sign Mr. Linky and leave a comment.
So, who to pick, who to pick:
1) Mathman, of When Will I Use This? is indeed a teacher, and deserving of this award. His blog is eclectic, and he is a real, true teacher.
2) DK Raed, Redheaded Wisdom is a beautiful mix of humor, politics, and personal. I consider her a friend, though we've never met.
3) Enigma4Ever, of Watergate Summer really is a hope-mongerer - her blog is gentle, and she's a loving soul.
4) I really love Spartacus, of My Saturday Evening Post. He's another mix of personal and political, but the way he talks about his kids is what does it for me. He is a real father.
5) Dianne, of Forks Off The Moment is all about the creative life. Her images are amazing. She's got it going on.
There you have it. I would have given out tons more, but I am trying to spread the love.