Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Around the "Internets"

Around around around the world wide web. I'm finding so many interesting sites. Here are a few that have my attention now:

Simply Wait is a writer's blog. She is thoughtful, and raises interesting questions. I just found her via New Dharma Bums.

Anitazanaxnow is an eclectic mix of thoughts. She also writes beautifully. Found Anita through Utah Savage who I found through Redheaded Wisdom.

And the aforementioned Utah Savage, who is quite eloquent and quite political. Interesting stuff, these writers. I have nothing more to say about it, other than go visit.

2 comments:

Utah Savage said...

Wow! What an honor! Thank you. I was just reading down through your posts and what do I find? What a compliment!

DivaJood said...

Utah, you are welcome. I think you are a very colorful writer, it's great stuff.