Friday, May 16, 2008

Friday Granddaughter Blogging




I like Minnie Mouse dress. It cute.

My gramma sent a email to the pretzlenet in the white house telling him he made her real mad about what he said yesterday in Israel. Thie pretzlenet is digutsing. If you go to J-Street you can send a letter too.

Bye bye, I hafta go to school now.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

UPDATE: Cinema Verite, take two, a musical:

MOMMY: (Driving the car, Beanie in the backseat in her car seat) What shall we sing?

BEANIE: O Mick Donnal

MOMMY: (sings, with BEANIE prompting each animal, each possible pet, and then making that sound until they've all been sung) What animal now, Sweetie?

BEANIE: Gramma!

MOMMY: (Singing) Old MacDonald Had a Farm, E-I-E-I-O, and on his farm he had a Gramma, E-I-E-O, with a:

BEANIE: Snore snore snore snore snore

(MOMMY LAUGHS SO HARD, SHE HAS TO PULL OVER TO THE SIDE OF THE ROAD. BEANIE IS QUITE PLEASED WITH HERSELF.)

END SCENE

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, did Bean really mention our Idiot-in-Chief?

Yeah, he's an Asshole of mythic stature Diva Sickening how someone so screwed up is the leader of our nation.

DivaJood said...

Dusty, of COURSE Bean mentioned Shrub. She's a genius.

jmsjoin said...

what a cutie pie! thats the way start her young.

Utah Savage said...

So the diva snores? I have sleep apnea and snore so loudly that I wake MYSELF up! Happily my dog snores too.

Have a lovely weekend.

Unknown said...

You didn't have the snore part up when you originally posted this sista!

That child is amazing.:)

D.K. Raed said...

Did she say/sing "snore" or did she make the sound? If she made the sound, did it rattle the windows & shake the doors? Your daughter probably thought it was an earthquake!

DivaJood said...

Patriot, my only requirements are that she be raised Liberal and a Cubs fan.

Utah, apparently, the Diva snores. Hard to believe, but still.

Dusty, when I put it up originally, my daughter had not called with the story. I laughed so hard, I had to pull the car over.

DK, she made the snoring sound - my daughter said SHE laughed so hard, she had to pull over.

enigma4ever said...

oh she is soooo cute....and so funny...wow..aren't they amazing at that age...