Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Award Season again



The very creative Akelamalu of Everything and Nothing has bestowed another lovelyArte y Pico Award upon me. I know there are rules. The rules remain the same as before, five blogs, yaddayaddayadda, link blahblahblah.

1. Dean Wormer is most definately deserving of this award, although I don't think he will look great in the gown. Perhaps he can do a tuxedo version.
2. Susan, of Phantsythat is a real artist. She has one of these, but she gets another from me.
3. Frieda Bee, hilarious, creative, fierce, inventive.
4. Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein, king monkey of the photoshop, I read him religiously a lot.
5. FranIAm, my friend, with an amazing passion for justice. With humor. With faith.

1)Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.

3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here:
Arte y Pico.

11 comments:

Randal Graves said...

Typical lefty. Putting the rules last and in small print where they will be conveniently ignored. America hater.

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Thank you so much for this award. But I must confess that I don't do any photoshop. I'm totally ignorant of how to do it. Dr. Zaisu does all the photos of "Dr. Monkerstein" and I "borrow" the rest. I'm honored by your honor.

DivaJood said...

Randal, I don't hate America. I just put California first.

Dr. Monkey, if you think I'd compliment my opponent for President, Dr. Z, well, you MUST be a monkey. You still deserve the award.

Billie Greenwood said...

So glad to see you acknowledged again, Diva. You're great.

Fran said...

How did I miss this post until today???

Wow, I am overwhelmed.

And deeply grateful.

Thank you again and again.

susan said...

Hi Jood - Congrats on your own award. It's well deserved and the gown is lovely. Shall we call each other before mutual public appearances? You get dibs since you're Prez.

Hurray for Jood/Nunley!

Dean Wormer said...

Awesome! I wonder if I'll still fit into my gown from high school.

Thanks Jood.

DivaJood said...

Border, thank you. I blush.

FranIAm, you didn't see the post until today because I didn't put it up until today! Don't think you've gone insane.

Susan, I think the gown should become mandatory for all members of the campaign.

Dean, do you still have that gown? Amazing. No moths?

jmsjoin said...

Congratulations Diva and good choices!

Freida Bee said...

Crap, I didn't say how honored I am the other day when I saw this. I had a dream that referred to you that night. I'll be sure to post about this soon. I had never received this award before. I sincerely thank you and for the nice things you said.

Freida Bee said...

Alright, I did it. I thank you again, dear.