Monday, October 16, 2006

Monsters, INC.

I have Chicago Bears fever. Originally from Chicago, I admit being a Bears Fan. Chicago Cubs, too, but baseball season is over. Why do I mention football on a Monday? Because I just spent the weekend with several of my cousins, and my one cousin from San Francisco is a die hard San Francisco 49ers fan, and I get to lord it over her that my Bears are doing so well.

Other than that, I need to go back to the old Joni Mitchell song which says:

"Sitting in a park in Paris, France,
Reading the news and it sure looks bad
They won't give peace a chance,
It was just a dream some of us had"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh, Joni Mitchell. Thanks for the memories.

DivaJood said...

and here I am, into the Bears undefeated season.

MrsGreenThumb said...

My husband would love a wife who loved da Bears. We too are from the Chicago area and he has to watch every game that's on TV. He even watches the game with our son in Houston, also a big Bears fan, and they talk on the phone through the whole game. Enjoy! (I work at not knowing about sports!)

Unknown said...

Was it '85 that the Bears won the superbowl? Or were in the superbowl?

I used to be a die-hard Bears fan when i lived in Chicago; I haven't kept up w/sports since coming to L.A., not sure why.

Maybe it's time to dust off my Bears cap & watch a few games!

GO DA BEARS!!