Tuesday, July 01, 2008
Diva Jood Has To Purchase A Gown
Yes, it's true. Border Explorer has awarded me the Arte y Pico Award. And the reason Diva Jood needs a new Gown is because the Gown the Award is wearing is too lovely for words.
So, there are rules. Rules. The Diva hates rules, but c'est la vie.
1)Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.
I must bestow the award on five other blogs, which is terribly difficult because a)there are so many I really love, and b)so many have already gotten the award. Not that it's cheap, it's not. It's just that there are a lot of very good reads out there.
But I will follow the rules to the best of my ability.
1. FranIAm is an amazing blogger. Her blog is a mix of politics, personal, and a deeply spiritual path. I love her journey and honor it with this award.
2. The Pagan Sphinx has already received this award from Betmo, but I have to award it again. This blog is another mixture of peace, art, life and spirituality, and plus I got a fantastic salad recipie off her.
3. DK of Redheaded Wisdom is a favorite of mine. She's hilarious, she's political, she's passionate, and she's a great writer. Love ya, sista!
4. Utah Savage is another repeater. However, in the time she's been blogging, she captures attention with a mixture of memoir, humor, photography, and rage that is all tempered with a language so colorful it defies description. Plus she explained what a Swamp Cooler is.
5. Torrance Stephens of Raw Dawg Buffalo is an amazing writer. He is an educator, a poet, an entrepeneur, a philosopher, a father, and a pet store owner. I love his blog.
Okay, I have followed the rules, now go read them and get excited.