Wednesday, July 02, 2008
Where's the Red Carpet? I'm Ready For My Closeup, Mr. DeMille
The charming and irrepressible Randal Graves has tapped me for another of these lovely Arte y Pico Awards. Two gowns, complete with wings. The rules remain the same as before, five blogs, yaddayaddayadda, link blahblahblah. It really is a fantastic way to intruduce people to other blogs, because this is how we get to know each other's voice. That's enough seriousness out of my mouth for the day.
1. The group at The Sirens Chronicles, lead by Dusty covers a range of topics with passion and flair. I'm not sure if it's kosher to award a community blog, but I'm gonna. Go now, read the Sirens.
2. Pedestrian is an Iranian blogger for peace. Not a prolific blogger, but quite eloquent.
3. Coffee Messiah presents a mix of history (oral, photographic), music, philosophy, and peace all over a steaming cup of joe. I love Coffee Messiah. He is a true gentleman.
4. Kvatch and Company at Ragebot because they are the bomb. Humor, politics, anger, politics. Love them all.
5. I've just started reading DGuzman, and even though she adopted Alan Rickman, I still like her blog.
1)Pick five (5) blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also for contributing to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.
4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of “Arte y Pico” blog, so everyone will know the origin of this award which is here: Arte y Pico.