Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Photos, I need photos

Right now, since I've got sore joints, I'm not really focusing on much in terms of politics. But in some ways I think Good Planets is political, or at least responsible. The more we see how beautiful our earth is, the more we want to protect it, I hope. So I am happy to be hosting Good Planets this month.

But I am in need of photos for this weekend's posting; and also for 12/23 and 12/30, so please send to me at jkblue AT cox DOT net.

Nature-based (sorry Kvatch) and try to keep the resolution on the small to medium side. If it's too big, I can't open, as my computer is older than I am.

6 comments:

pissed off patricia said...

Just wanted to let you know that I will try to find a big book and do the meme thing soon.

Donnie McDaniel said...

I'm in the clear. I did send some pics. Now if I could do it while on days at work and not having a lot of time, someone else can. Give it up folks.

robin andrea said...

I was just out in the sunshine and rain this morning to photograph a rainbow for you! I'm hoping I got a good shot. If not, you're going to see the reflection of a tree in a fine tidal pool that I took yesterday!

Hope your health improves, divajood.

Anonymous said...

Ms. Jood, I see this week's New Yorker has an article on Burma, and the NYTimes has a book review regarding a new non-fiction book on the same. Have you seen them? I will send you pictures later tonight and I hope your joints feel better soon.
This is Tree but Blogger is messed up again and I am now trying to post as Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

How embarrassing! You were just in Bhutan not Burma. I'm so absent minded sometimes.
This is Tree, of course LOL

Donnie McDaniel said...

I just remembered another pic I took a couple of months ago. I was at work and it was close to the time that my relief shows up. I got some pics of a double rainbow if I can hunt them down!